Reviews The IWC Portugieser Automatic 42.3mm Rose Gold watch Replica

When I choosing what watch I will wear, include the IWC Portugieser watch replica I will consider many things. Among these factors, I like to consider  aesthetics, I like my watches to be clean, and to be more classical in styling, rather than modern. Attention to detail is a must. For example, physically applied markers are more desirable than stamped; hand painted is of course more than acceptable as well.
Another important factor is probably the most important to me, isthe movement housed within; I am in no way turned off by non-in house movements. Sizing is the next factor. I do not have a large wrist, so I normally wear a 36mm Rolex; however I have also owned watches in the 40-42mm range. A well designed watch, with proper proportions is not the easiest thing to find.
Wearing the IWC Portuguese 7 Day

The Dial

I love the balanced simplicity of the dial coupled with the rather large exhibition case back. Recently, I have been wearing this IWC Portugieser Automatic 42.3mm Rose Gold watch replica and have enjoyed it greatly. Looking it over, it meets the requirements that I look for: the dial is clean and comes standard with hand applied markers, boasts an attractive classical design with silver dial featuring Hours, Minutes, Small Seconds, Date Display, Power Reserve Indicator, and IWC logo at 12 o'clock. This model, comes with a 42.3mm 18k rose gold case and a round bezel made of the same precious metal. The silver dial also features rose gold polished hands and Arabic numeral hour markers.
IWC Portuguese 5001-24


The Case

While the 42mm case is on the thicker side at about 15mm, it still fits nicely on my wrist when I'm wearing a dress shirt or a t-shirt. I would also like to state that the dial is extremely easy to read. Even in dim lighting, the silver dial is easy to read with the gold numbers.

The Movement

The fake IWC Portugieser Automatic 7 Day watch  is powered by automatic wound IWC 52010 caliber and features an outstanding power reserve of seven days (168 hours). The back of the case is transparent. The 7-day power reserve lends itself greatly to being able to wear different watches but then not having to worry about re-setting the date and time.  The power reserve indicator is a great feature I feel like most watches should include. For me, it makes me feel connected to the watch as I wind it or watch the reserve deplete during the day.


The Brown

Wearing a solid gold watch does require some adjusting to, but this one has been very easy to wear. The watch is worn on a brown alligator leather strap with a firm deployment buckle, which lends itself very well to casual wear on the weekends. Available in a variety of configurations, this piece is a must have for any seasoned collector.

Conclusion

We are selling almost all model AAA grade 1:1 cloned IWC Portugieser Automatic watches replica, and the price is so affordable. For more information about the IWC Portugieser watch replica, visit www.aaareplicawatch.co.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Homage to Mark XI: IWC Bronze Pilot 36mm Special Edition Automatic Men's Watch Replica Review

Buy a replica of the Cartier Santos Dumont Salmon Dial watch at a low price

Review TAG Heuer Aquaracer 300M Watch Replica With 43mm Case